TaskRay offers a Salesforce1 app that can be used to simplify access to your TaskRay Projects and Tasks inside of Salesforce1.
The TaskRay Mobile for Salesforce1 app allows you to:
- Access your TaskRay Tasks and Projects to review priorities, reference details, and see Chatter updates.
- Quickly add information to your tasks and projects, including Chatter updates and replies.
- Easily complete your tasks.
The TaskRay Mobile for Salesforce1 app is included with all active TaskRay subscriptions. Here are the steps for setting it up:
Add to Mobile Navigation [Admin]
- From Setup, navigate to Mobile Administration | Salesforce1 Navigation.
- Under Navigation Menu Items, move TaskRay Mobile from the Available section to the Selected section.
- Click Save.
- You may need to instruct your users to refresh their Salesforce1 mobile app for the changes to take effect. The refresh can be done logging out and logging back in.
- TaskRay Mobile should now be an available app in the Salesforce1 menu.