There are a few different ways to see the tasks that are assigned to a queue, both in TaskRay and in the standard Salesforce interface. You can view tasks assigned to a queue using the TaskRay Row View, by creating a custom board filter, as well as in a Salesforce List View.
In Row View, you can group your tasks by Owner, which will organize the tasks by users or queues that they are assigned to.
- In Row View, click on the Group By button.
- Select Owner from the list.
- Tasks assigned to queues will be in groupings with the queue names in the headers.
Custom Board Filter
You can also create a custom board filter that would display all of the tasks that are assigned to a queue.
- In any of the All Work views, in the left sidebar, click on the Plus icon in the Board Filters section.
- Select or Add Project Filter: Click into the search field and select All Projects.
- Select or Add Task Filter: Click into the search field and select All Tasks.
- Below, click on Add Filter.
- New Filter Details:
- Filter By = Owner
- Operator = equals
- Value = name of queue (i.e. Customer Success)
- Name the Task Filter.
- Click Apply.
- If you would like to add another queue to the board filter, repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Name the Board Filter.
- Click Save.
The new board filter will appear in the left sidebar, allowing you to quickly view all tasks that are assigned to queues.
Salesforce List View
All of the tasks assigned to queues can be viewed in the standard Salesforce interface under the TaskRay Tasks tab. Below are the instructions to access the tab if it is not visible in your Salesforce toolbar.
- Click on the App Launcher in the Salesforce toolbar.
- Under All Items, select TaskRay Tasks.
- In the top left corner, under TaskRay Tasks, click on the down arrow to access the dropdown with List Views options.
- From the dropdown, select the name of the queue that you want to view.
- In the Salesforce toolbar, click on the + displayed on the right of your tabs.
- Select TaskRay Tasks.
- In the top left corner, next to View, click on the dropdown field.
- Select the name of the queue that you want to view.
- Click Go!