Editing templates allows you to change template project details, add team members, and adjust Chatter Group connections.
In addition, you can also add and remove task groups and tasks to the template, adjust task schedules, as well as manage task dependencies (if enabled). To do this, open the template project and make necessary adjustments in one of the four views.
Edit Template Details
- In the left sidebar, select Templates from the Board Filters.
- Under Projects, hover over the template project that you want to edit and click on the More Actions icon that appears.
- Select Edit Project. Alternatively, double click on the project.
- Double click on most fields to enter inline editing mode. Alternatively, click Edit and make desired changes.
- Optional: Open the Team tab to add or remove Team Members.
- Optional: Open the Chatter tab to add or remove Chatter Group associations.
- Click Save or Save & Close.