In the case that something is preventing a task from being completed, that task can be marked as blocked. Blocked tasks are visually highlighted in Kanban, Row, and Plan Views, making them stand out for quick reference.
Mark Task as Blocked Through Task Details
- Locate the task that you want to mark as blocked and open its Task Details.
- Double click on the Blocked field and select the checkbox. Alternatively, click Edit to enter editing mode and select the Blocked checkbox.
- Click Save or Save & Close.
Mark Task as Blocked Through Row View
- In Row View, hover over the Status section on any open task to reveal quick actions.
- Select the Exclamation icon to block the task.