You can perform bulk actions to update multiple tasks. You can move, delete, and update task information in bulk.
Perform Bulk Actions
- In Kanban or Row View, use Ctrl+Select on a PC/Command+Select on a Mac to highlight multiple task cards. To highlight a sequence of tasks, use Shift+Select.
- Once the tasks are selected, you can perform one of the following bulk actions:
- Drag & drop the Trash Can to delete the selected cards.
- Drag & drop a Project Name to reassign the tasks to that project.
- Drag & drop a Team Member to update the owner of the selected tasks.
- In Kanban view, drag & drop tasks in one status column to move them to another column.
- In Row view, drag & drop tasks tasks from one grouping to another grouping.