You can create checklists on tasks to track specific details that are relevant to each task. To make checklists, you first need to create a checklist group and then add individual checklist items to it.
Additionally, you can also insert template checklists into tasks. This allows you to copy existing checklists from template projects and add them to other tasks.
- Locate the task for which you would like to create a checklist and open its Task Details.
- Click on the Checklist tab.
Tip: In Kanban and Row Views you can quickly access the Checklist tab from the Task Card by clicking on the Checklist icon.
- Click + New Checklist in the bottom bar.
- Enter the Checklist Name and hit Enter. You can add as many checklist groups as necessary by repeating the steps.
- Under the checklist group, click Add.
- Enter checklist item information.
- Hit Enter to add a second checklist item. Otherwise, click Save.
As you add checklist items, notice that every item has an i icon to the right. You can hover over it to reveal additional information about the item. The fields that appear on hover can be customized by your admin.