You can create checklists within tasks to track specific details that are relevant to the task. Checklists are broken down into groups, which contain specific checklist items.
Create a Checklist Group
- Locate the task for which you would like to create a checklist and open its Task Details.
- Click on the Checklist tab.
Tip: In Kanban and Row Views you can quickly access the Checklist tab from the Task Card by clicking on the Checklist icon.
- Click + New Checklist in the bottom bar.
- Enter the Checklist Name and hit Enter. You can add as many checklist groups as necessary by repeating the steps.
Add Checklist Items
- Under the checklist group, click Add.
- Enter checklist item information.
- Hit Enter to add a second checklist item. Otherwise, click Save.
As you add checklist items, notice that every item has an i icon to the right. You can hover over it to reveal additional information about the item. The fields that appear on hover can be customized by your admin.