The Assistant tab in the Calendar View keeps track of unscheduled tasks. Using the Assistant, you can quickly schedule tasks by dragging them onto the Calendar.
Assistant in Calendar View
- In the Calendar View, click on the Assistant tab in the right sidebar.
Note: The Assistant tab is only accessible from the Calendar View. It is not available in Kanban, Row, and Plan Views.
- A list of Unscheduled Tasks for the currently selected projects will display.
- The tasks in the list are color-coded to match the projects that they are associated with.
- You can click on the task name in the list to open the Task Details.
Schedule Tasks Using the Assistant
- From the list of unscheduled tasks in the Assistant, select a Task and drag it onto the desired date on the Calendar to schedule it.
- Once the task in on the Calendar, you can:
- Adjust task duration by dragging the right end of the Task Bar.
- Reschedule the task by dragging and dropping it onto the new tile on the Calendar.