New Feature Alert! Some of the features mentioned in this article are part of the March 2019 Release and will be available in Sandboxes and on the AppExchange on February 23rd. Existing customers will be automatically upgraded to the version of TaskRay containing these features on March 16th.
You can quickly find all files and links associated with TaskRay Projects and Tasks by viewing them under the Files tabs in the right sidebar.
Search for Files
- Click on the Files tab in the right sidebar.
- A list of files and links for the currently selected projects will display.
Note: You can narrow the search by selecting the desired projects in the left sidebar when in the All Work tab. If you are in the Portfolio tab Project View, select projects in the list on the board to narrow the search. This will adjust the list of files in the right sidebar under the Files tab according to the selected projects. Finally, if you are in My Work View, the Files tab will display the files that are associated with the tasks that you see on the board.The list will include:
- File or Link Name (you can click on it to open the Files page in standard Salesforce interface)
- File Type (icon)
- Comment Bubble (you can click on it to open the TaskRay Task Chatter Feed where the file was originally added)
- Created Date
- File Owner
- You can search within the current files list by using the Find Files search box.
- You can sort the files by Name, Date, or Type using the Sort By dropdown.
- Click Hide to close the sidebar.