You can quickly find all files and links associated with TaskRay Projects and Tasks by viewing them under the Files tabs in the right sidebar.
Search for Files
- Click on the Files tab in the right sidebar.
- A list of files and links for the currently selected projects will display.
Note: You can select the desired projects in the left sidebar. This will adjust the list of files in the right sidebar under the Files tab accordingly.The list will include:
- File or Link Name (you can click on it to open the Files page in standard Salesforce interface)
- File Type (icon)
- Comment Bubble (you can click on it to open the TaskRay Task Chatter Feed where the file was originally added)
- Created Date
- File Owner
- You can search within the current files list by using the Find Files search box.
- You can sort the files by Name, Date, or Type using the Sort By dropdown.
- Click Hide to close the sidebar.