Loading masks with the TaskRay logo appear when users navigate through TaskRay and switch between board filters. Optionally, users can turn on loading mask quotes, which can be customized or translated if necessary. Below is an example of a loading mask quote:
Turn Loading Mask Quotes On or Off
- From the TaskRay toolbar, click on the Tools and Settings icon.
- Under General, select or deselect the Show loading mask quotes checkbox.
- Close Tools and Settings to save your preferences.
Edit or Translate Loading Mask Quotes [Admin]
It is also possible to customize the loading mask quotes, as well as translate them if necessary using Translation Workbench. If you would like to customize the loading mask quotes, your Admin would need to do the following:
- If not already on, enable Translation Workbench.
- From Setup, navigate to:
- Lightning: User Interface | Custom Labels.
- Classic: Create | Custom Labels.
- Sort the list of labels to find those that contain "TaskRay Loader Icon String" in the short description.
- Select a quote from the list click on its name.
- Scroll to the Local Translations / Overrides section and click on the New Local Translations / Overrides button.
- In the Translation Information section, click into the Language field and select a language (e.g. English).
- In the Translation Text box, enter the text that you would like to replace the original quote text with.
- Click Save.