Loading masks with the TaskRay logo appear when users navigate through TaskRay and switch between board filters. Optionally, users can turn on loading mask quotes, which can be customized or translated if necessary. Below is an example of a loading mask quote:
Turn Loading Mask Quotes On or Off
- From the TaskRay toolbar, click on the Tools and Settings icon.
- Under General, select or deselect the Show loading mask quotes checkbox.
- Close Tools and Settings to save your preferences.
Edit or Translate Loading Mask Quotes [Admin]
It is also possible to customize the loading mask quotes, as well as translate them if necessary. If you would like to customize the loading mask quotes, your Admin would need to do the following:
- From Setup, navigate to:
- Lightning: User Interface | Custom Labels.
- Classic: Create | Custom Labels.
- Sort the list of labels to find those that contain "TaskRay Loader Icon String" in the short description.
- Select a quote from the list and click Edit.
- Edit the quote in the Value box.
- Click Save.