You can uninstall the TaskRay Lightning Components by following the instructions below.
- From Setup, navigate to Apps | Installed Packages.
- Using Quick Find, search for Installed Packages.
- Under Installed Packages, click Uninstall next to TaskRay Lightning Components.
- On the Uninstalling a Package page, scroll to the bottom and select what you want to do with the TaskRay Component data. Select to either save or not save a copy of the package's data.
- Select the Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components checkbox.
- Click Uninstall.
You will be redirected back to the Installed Packages page. TaskRay Lightning Components should now appear under Uninstalled Packages. If you chose the option to save a copy of the TaskRay Components data, you will see a Data link next to TaskRay Lightning Components, which you can use to download your data.