TaskRay users, Salesforce queues, and public groups can be added as Team Members on projects.
Project teams can be built and managed in the Team tab within Project Details. In orgs with Project Privacy enabled, visibility may also be managed in the Team tab. In the team tab you can:
- Add and remove team members
- Change project owner
- Transfer open tasks and checklists
- Select to Follow TaskRay Chatter Feed
- Manage visibility options (in orgs with privacy enabled)
To access the Team tab in Project Details, follow these steps:
- In the Work tab, in the left sidebar, hover over the project that you want to see the Team on and click on the More Actions icon that appears.
- Select Edit Project. Alternatively, double click on the project.
Tip: You can also access Project Details from the Portfolio tab Project View. To do this, hover over the row for the project that you want to see the Team on, click on the More Actions icon on the far right, and select Project Details.
- Click on the Team tab in the Project Details window.
Sidebar - Team Tab
In the Work tab, the Team tab in the right sidebar displays the profile pictures of the users and queues associated with the selected project(s). When the right sidebar is collapsed, the most popular Team members for the currently selected projects will display in a mini-sidebar for quick owner reassignment accessibility. Open the Team tab or click on the More icon in the mini sidebar to see all team members.
TaskRay uses profile pictures to depict ownership of task cards.
- For Users, the profile pictures can be uploaded from the Chatter tab or the My Profile option in Salesforce.
- For Queues, a monogram is displayed using the first letter of the first (& second if applicable) word in the Queue Label. The default TaskRay Unassigned queue is signified by a white question mark in a blue circle.
- For Public Groups (or Queues that contain members), the members from that Group will automatically display in the Team sidebar.