Every project in TaskRay has a team that consists of team members and a project owner. TaskRay users, Salesforce queues, and public groups can be added as team members to projects. When adding team members to a project, you will also have options to do bulk task and checklist item reassignment if needed.
This article will walk through the steps to access the Team tab on a project and review how the team appears in different places throughout the app. See these articles for more information on how to manage the team:
In the TaskRay app, project teams can be built and managed in the Team tab within Project Details. In orgs with Project Privacy enabled, visibility (levels of access) can also be managed in the Team tab. In the team tab you can:
- Add and remove team members
- Change project owner
- Transfer open tasks and checklists
- Select to Follow TaskRay Chatter Feed
- [If project privacy is enabled] Manage visibility options
To access the Team tab in Project Details in TaskRay, follow these steps:
- In the All Work tab, in the left sidebar, hover over the project that you want to see the Team on and click on the More Actions icon that appears.
- Select Edit Project. Alternatively, double click on the project.
Tip: You can also access Project Details from the Performance tab Portfolio View. To do this, hover over the row for the project that you want to see the Team on, click on the More Actions icon on the far right, and select Project Details.
- Click on the Team tab in the Project Details window.
Tip: If you are using the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Kickoff Flow to create new projects, you will also have the option to manage team assignments as part of the project creation process. You can read more about the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Kickoff Flow in this support article.
In the All Work tab, the Team tab in the right sidebar displays the profile pictures of the users and queues associated with the selected project(s). When the right sidebar is collapsed, the most popular Team members for the currently selected projects will display in a mini-sidebar for quick owner reassignment accessibility. Open the Team tab or click on the More icon in the mini sidebar to see all team members.
TaskRay uses profile pictures to depict ownership of tasks on the task cards.
- For Users, the profile pictures can be uploaded from the Chatter tab or the My Profile option in Salesforce.
- For Queues, a monogram is displayed using the first letter of the first (& second if applicable) word in the Queue Label. The default TaskRay Unassigned queue is signified by a white question mark in a blue circle.
- For Public Groups (or Queues that contain members), the members from that Group will automatically display in the Team sidebar.