New Feature Alert! Enhanced Team Tab and Bulk Action functionality is part of the March 2017 Release and is currently available in Sandboxes and in the AppExchange. Existing customers will be upgraded to the version of TaskRay containing these features on March 25th. If you would like to upgrade to this version earlier, please email email@example.com for the direct install link.
Remove Team Members
You can remove team members from projects.
Note: In Salesforce orgs with TaskRay security turned on, you must be the project owner, higher in the hierarchy than the owner, or a system administrator to make Team changes.
- In the left sidebar, hover over the project and click on the More Actions icon that appears.
- Select Edit Project. Alternatively, double click on the project.
- This will open the Project Details. Click on the Team tab.
- Click the Remove link next to the Team Member that you want to remove from the project. If the user or queue you are removing has Open Tasks or Open Checklists you will be prompted to transfer them to a new owner.
- If you want to remove the Project Owner, you must first click the Change Owner link. Once the owner has changed you will then have the option to Remove the team member.
Bulk Remove Team Members
Team members can be removed from multiple projects at once using the Bulk Remove feature.
- In the left sidebar, under Projects, click on the Wand icon to access Bulk Actions.
- Select Remove Team Member.
- Step 1: Click into the field and search for and select the user, queue, or public group you want to remove.
- Step 2: Select the projects to remove the team member from or check the box next to Projects to select all.
- Step 3: Click into the field and search for and select the user or queue you want to transfer project ownership (if applicable), open tasks, and checklist items to.
Note: Checklist items cannot be assigned to a queue; therefore, if you choose to transfer to a queue open checklist items will be transferred to Unassigned.
- Click Remove.