Every project in TaskRay has a team that consists of team members and a project owner. TaskRay users, Salesforce queues, and public groups can be added as team members to projects. When adding team members to a project, you will also have options to do bulk task and checklist item reassignment if needed.
In TaskRay, you can manage a project team through the Project Details pane or via the bulk team reassignment feature. Additionally, if you are using the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Kickoff Flow to create new projects, you will have the option to manage the team as part of the project creation process. You can read more about the Customer Onboarding Kickoff Flow in this support article.
Add Team Members
Project owners will automatically appear as Team Members. You can add additional users, queues, or user-based public groups as team members in the Team tab.
- In the All Work tab, in the left sidebar, hover over the project that you want to add a team member to and click on the More Actions icon that appears.
- Select Edit Project. Alternatively, double click on the project.
Tip: You can also access Project Details from the Performance tab Portfolio View. To do this, hover over the row for the project that you want to add a team member to, click on the More Actions icon on the far right, and select Project Details.
- This will open the Project Details. Click on the Team tab.
- Start typing the name of the TaskRay User, Queue, or PublicGroup that you want to add in the Add Team Member box and click on the name to make your selection.
- Newly added team members will receive a Project Team Notification email.
Bulk Add Team Members
Team members can be added to multiple projects at once using the Bulk Add feature.
- In the All Work tab, in the left sidebar Projects section, click on the Wand icon to access Bulk Actions.
- Select Add Team Member.
- Step 1: Click into the field and search for and select the user, queue, or public group you want to add as a Team Member. Repeat to add multiple team members at once.
- Step 2: Optionally change the board filter to pull the list of projects you want to add the user(s), queue(s), or public group(s) to.
- Step 3: Select the projects to add the team members to or check the box next to Projects to select all.
- Click Add.
Public Projects: When you create a new sub-project, the team from the parent project will automatically be copied over to the new sub-project.
Private Projects: When you create a new sub-project, TaskRay will ask you if you would like to copy over the team sharing settings from the parent to the new child project. If you select Yes, the team sharing settings will copy over from the parent project.
Further changes on both public and private projects, such as adding new team members to a parent project, will not automatically add those users to the associated sub-projects. To add a team member to multiple projects, use the bulk add feature as described above.