GridBuddy for TaskRay is a free extension for customers who have GridBuddy Unlimited and TaskRay. To learn more about GridBuddy Unlimited, visit AppBuddy.com.
This extension will allow you to create TaskRay Projects and Tasks, as well as make mass updates using a simple spreadsheet-like display.
Install GridBuddy for TaskRay [Admin]
- In the AppExchange, navigate to the GridBuddy for TaskRay listing.
- Click Get It Now.
- If prompted, click Log in to the AppExchange.
- Choose Install in Production or Install in Sandbox.
- Review the terms and conditions and check the I have read and agree to the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Click Confirm and Install.
- Select the type of users that you want to install GridBuddy for TaskRay for:
- Install for Admins Only
- Install for All Users
- Install for Specific Profiles
- Click Install.
Using GridBuddy for TaskRay
Once the extension is installed, the new GridBuddy tab will appear in TaskRay under Project Details. Using the tab, you will be able to perform bulk updates on related project details.
To access: In TaskRay, open the Project Details for the desired project. Click on the GridBuddy tab.
Furthermore, after the extension is installed, you will see two additional tabs available: All Projects and Parent Projects. Both tabs offer the following functionality:
- Grid interface to bulk manage projects, related projects, and tasks
- Quick launch to any project using View in TaskRay action
- Access additional levels in project hierarchy using View Child Projects action
If you are not currently a GridBuddy user, but are interested in GridBuddy and this extension, please let us know here and we can connect you with the makers of GridBuddy.