Every project in TaskRay has a Project Owner. Generally, when you create a new project, you are automatically assigned as the Project Owner. However, you can assign other TaskRay Resources or Roles as the Project Owner if necessary.
If you would like to reassign the Project Owner, you can do so through the Team tab within Project Details.
- In the left sidebar, double click on the project. Alternatively, hover over the project that you want to reassign and click on the More Actions icon that appears.
- Select Edit Project.
- This will open the Project Details. Click on the Team tab.
- The Project Owner can be identified by the Project Owner label next to their name.
- Click the Action Menu icon ... and select Reassign Project Owner.
- Search for the Resource that you want to reassign the project to. By default, TaskRay will suggest Resources with the same Role as the project owner.
Note: Roles are only available for Standard and Premium editions.
- Once you have identified a Resource, hover over the Resource and click Set As Owner to reassign the project.
If you are using the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Kickoff Flow to create new projects, you will also have the option to reassign the project owner as part of the project creation process. You can read more about the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Kickoff Flow in this support article.