Admins or designated power users can share project, task, and board filters with Public Groups. In order to access the Sharing Settings option, you must have the custom TaskRay permission, Share Board Filters. This can be granted using the TaskRay - Admin Access permission set.
- In the left sidebar, hover over any custom Board Filter and click on the Pencil edit icon.
Note: It is also possible to add Sharing Settings during new filter creation.
- This will open the Board Filter Setup.
- Click on the Sharing Settings link.
- Choose one of the following sharing options:
- Only I can see this filter
- All users can see this filter
- Share filter with group(s)