[August 2017] Release Notes (Minor + Patches)
August 2017 - 1.644-1.645
- Added To Project Emails: Fixed issue where these emails were not firing on project clones.
- Service Cloud Console: Fixed issue where links would open in new browser tabs instead of new console tabs.
- Project Clone Modal: Added Global Setting Option to show the old project clone modal which displays sub projects.
August 2017 - 1.643
- Checklists: Fixed issue with owner image not updating when dragging outside of an unassigned checklist item.
- Assistant: Fixed issue with Conflict Assistant cards opening wrong task details for Locked Task.
- Clone modals: More detailed label for the "Name" input field. Autopopulating old project name when cloning a project.
- Project Hierarchy: Changing project hierarchy should fire async project completion percentages.
- Clone & Stitch a Task Process Builder: Added a Source Object Id attribute that sets the source record id in applicable lookup fields.
- Project Stitcher Process Builder: Renamed input names to make it more clear that they pair together. Ensured process builder does not error if no schedule mode is specified.
August 2017 - 1.642
- Stitcher: Fixed issue with cloning a task group via process builder and receiving an error.
- Stitcher: Fixed issue with cloning a task group with only unscheduled tasks.
- Checklist Action VF Page: Fixed bug with checklist action checklist item creation and deletion.
August 2017 - 1.641
- Task Group Trickler: Added Task Groups to the field trickler process.
- IE11: Fixed issue with IE11 not rendering.
- Checklist Action VF Page: Fixed bug with checklist action visualforce page showing disabled buttons.
August 2017 - 1.639-1.640
- Advanced Weekends + Holidays: Fixed bug with Holidays transitioning DST being shown on the wrong day.
- Read Only UI Changes: Fixed bug where users with read only on fields did not show a disabled action/button in the TaskRay UI.