[December 2017] Release Notes (Minor + Patches)
February 2018 - 1.677
- Project and Task Detail Modals: Fixed issue where the Salesforce-sans font was not resolving.
January 2018 - 1.676
- Field Trickler: Fixed issue where an error could be thrown if there were no fields to sync on Task Groups.
- Task Group Sorting: Fixed issue with Task Group sorting not working with large amounts of Task Groups.
January 2018 - 1.674-1.675
- Task + Project Detail Modals: Fixed issue with help text being duplicated in certain configurations.
December 2017 - 1.673
- Plan View Print: Fixed issue where the SVG Download option was not working in Lightning Experience.
- Project View CSV Export: Fixed issue where the CSV Export option was not working in Lightning Experience.
- Plan View Project Sizing: Fixed issue with project bars not resizing in Plan View when dependencies are disabled.
- Public Site: Adjusted to not show custom Project and Task modal tabs.
December 2017 - 1.671 - 1.672
- View Timesheet Button: Fixed issue with View Timesheet button not loading.
- Task Group Completion Percentage: Optimized query performance when moving to/from a unassigned task group.
December 2017 - 1.670
- My Tasks - View As: Fixed issue with the option on My Tasks to view as another user that resulted in an error.
December 2017 - 1.669
- Firefox: Fixed issue with Plan View status bars rendering incorrectly and appearing in the wrong colors Also fixed issue with CSV export from Project View.
- Field Set Required fields: Fixed issue with requiring the Project field on the field set which occurred with task quick add.
- User Role: Fixed issue with querying user roles in Group Edition.
December 2017 - 1.668
- List Color Web Service: Created a web service integration for getting TaskRay List Colors
November 2017 - 1.667
- Task Card Overlays: Fixed issue with overlays going behind the right sidebar tabs.
- Firefox + Charts Tab: Fixed issue with select option elements not displaying labels.
November 2017 - 1.665
- Checklist Action: Fixed issue with checklist action not adding items in standard UI.
- Firefox + Board Filters: Fixed issue with selecting a filter field in Firefox.