[Standard & Premium Editions]
- Added to All Work as a new tab, a new view that allows users to quickly create, sort, and make bulk edits to tasks.
- Added a new toolbar for this view:
- A quick find to search for tasks by keyword.
- An undo button to undo operation(s) that have been completed while on the page (without navigating away or refreshing).
- New trashcan feature for single or bulk deletes.
- Button to refresh the data in the view.
- Added ability to select and view unlimited columns in this view.
- Added warning modals before bulk updates and deletes.
- Added the ability to mark projects as "on-hold", removing them from All Work views, in a separate bucket from "archived" projects.
- Added two new fields to the project: On-Hold checkbox, On-Hold Date (automatically populated when a project is put on-hold).
- Added a new 'Resume' button to the project modal to return a project to active.
- Added a new standard board filter 'On-Hold Projects'.
[Standard & Premium Editions]
- Added a new picklist field 'Default Time Type' to the task.
- Surfaced field in Template Hub task editor.
- Added support for defaulting time entries as billable, from anywhere in the TaskRay UI, based on the value populated in 'Time Type Default' for the related task.
- Added support for defaulting time entries as billable, if the custom setting value for the org default time type is set as such, when the task field is null.
- Added new roll-up calculations for 'Actual Billable Time (hrs)' and 'Estimated Billable Time (hrs)' at the project level.
- Added new roll-up calculations for 'Actual Billable Time (hrs)' and 'Estimated Billable Time (hrs)' at the task group level.
- Added new roll-up calculation for 'Actual Billable Time (hrs)' at the task level.
- Added new methodology for loading board info, to support loading large amounts of data.
- Added support for multi-tab use of TaskRay.
- Added ability to select and view unlimited columns in Portfolio and Plan views.
- Updated predecessor incomplete validation rule.
- Removed support for legacy dependencies.
- Removed support for Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) browser.
- Made a change such that archived template tasks will not be cloned/stitched into projects.
- Fixed an issue where Task Groups weren't collapsing consistently in Plan View.
- Fixed an issue where Task Group name did not appear in modal header.
- Fixed an issue that was incorrectly adding supplemental permissions to users with standard TaskRay access given via permission set groups.
- Fixed an issue where Clone Operation Complete boolean was set to true prior to Source Record ID population.
- Fixed an issue where the Chatter tab was displaying on the task group modal in external sharing.
- Fixed an issue with the background color of Template Hub in console.
- Fixed an issue with the formatting of the MyWork lightning component.
- Fixed an issue where the MyWork lightning component used non-contextually would infinitely load, if 6+ tasks were present in a single grouping.
- Fixed an issue with the new features alert modal in contextual lightning component.
- Fixed an issue where contextual board component would load all tasks, if a lookup relationship to the contextual object was not present on the taskray task.
- Fixed an issue in enhanced modals where inline editing resulted in a page refresh.
- Added an action to return to default view if an error occurs when fetching data.
- Bug Fix: Clone Project (and async) PB/Flow Invocable Action now populates source field on project as it did before 1.901
- Bug Fix: New Actual Billable time incorrectly rolling up time on task group and project
- Bug Fix: Pending Actions tab set display under checklist component
- Release Enhancement: Performance View now has 15MB error handling -> Incremental query
- Pending Action: Fixed Pending Action due date off by 1 error
- Pending Action: Fixed Pending Action UI Tab Formatting issue
- Bug Fix: Enhanced modals owner change not triggering email notification
- Bug Fix: Checklist Items
- Checklist Item opening for edit if you click a link
- Checklist items cannot be opened/deleted if you delete all text and cancel
- Checklist item strings can overflow container
- Cancel failing to clear previous edit in Checklist Item
- Checklist Group name edits remain after cancel
- Checklist item with no content populates with record id
- Bug Fix: Task Cloning with Enhanced Modals was previously failing to clone checklists and checklist items
- Bug Fix: New Task cancel click caused error in picklist field
- Bug Fix: Pending Interviews
- Missing Icons
- Sub tab blank after > 1 view
- Bug Fix: Template Hub Checklist Items could not be reordered
- Bug Fix: If typing in Record Type enabled plan view quick add, the plan view could scroll as you type more
- Bug Fix: Spreadsheet View
- Adding fields to view could result data for new field not being pulled
- Picklist values not being filtered by record type
- Bug Fix: On-Hold Projects appeared in Projects component when used contextually
- Bug Fix: Enhanced Modals- Percentage field values do not show in page layout edit mode
- Bug Fix: Checklist app component won't let you add items
- Bug Fix: Contextual Board component does not load
- Bug Fix: Navigating to performance tab deselects projects in all work
- Bug Fix: Spreadsheet View: Non-contiguous multi cell edit not working