If you want to pause certain projects and remove them from your TaskRay views, you can put those projects on hold. Putting a project on hold will remove the project, its related task groups, tasks, and sub-projects from all TaskRay boards (in the main app and lightning components). However, you can still easily access these projects from the On-Hold Projects board filter in TaskRay, as well as list views, reports, and dashboards.
Put a Project on Hold
1. Open the Project modal from the All Work view you are working in.
2. Set the 'On-Hold' checkbox to true and save.
Viewing On-Hold Projects
1. Navigate to the On-Hold Projects board filter.
2. Select the project(s) you want to view in any All Work view.
Resuming a Project
1. Navigate to the project you want to resume, and open the modal.
2. Uncheck the 'On-Hold' checkbox.