[March 2021] Release Notes (Minor + Patches)
March 2021 - 1.910 (Released 2021-03-30)
- Fixed an issue where single project search did not allow hiding hierarchy
- Fixed an issue where flow async apex cloning action was not populating >1 source field to destination field mappings
- Fixed the following issues with Spreadsheet View
- Users with Euro locales could not load the page
- Quick creating tasks redirected to a blank page
- Sorting by task list did not sort alphabetically
- Fixed an issue with data fetching while creating custom board filters
- Fixed an issue with adding/editing notes from the timesheet
- Fixed an issue with single project search that prohibited selection of sub projects
April 2021 - 1.911 (Released 2021-04-05)
- Fixed an issue with the toggle hierarchy function in the Project selection menu
- Fixed an issue with opening a project from Portfolio View
- Fixed an issue with source record field mappings in async cloning action
- Fixed an issue with enhanced cloning source record mapping not trickling down to tasks
- Fixed an issue where using 'Click here to go back to your default view' did not resolve board filter error
April 2021 - 1.912 (Released 2021-04-19)
- Fixed an issue where users could not select time type when adding time to an existing task in the Timesheet
- Fixed an issue where custom fields were not displaying in plan view contextual component
- Fixed an issue where plan view scrolling in modes other than week/month/year was not working well
- Fixed an intermittent issue where sometimes plan view columns would not display values
- Fixed an issue where portfolio view would not display all data when incremental querying was enabled
- Changed the "Power Filter" board filter default to not be All Projects/All Tasks
- Fixed an issue where changing record types could result in large query results triggering incremental querying
- Fixed an issue where a Project RT selection of "All" was not a remembered between browser refreshes
- Fixed an issue where clearing a Single Project Search box in a board filter returns a large amount of data triggering incremental querying
- Fixed an issue in Template Hub where vertical scrolling in steps with the gantt was not working
- Fixed an issue in Template Hub where the "Delete" button under task would launch the project deletion modal if the cli or files section is expanded
- Contextual Component: Default Project RT to "All"
- Adjusted custom setting definition for Project and Task Incremental Querying to allow 5 digits (ie, 10,000 query increments).
April 2021 - 1.913 (Released 2021-04-29)
- Fixed an issue with record type selection where users could not select record types as expected
- Fixed an issue with the 'View in TaskRay' button, that incorrectly activated incremental querying
- Restored 'Do not apply project filter' functionality when creating/editing a board filter
May 2021 - 1.914 (Released 2021-05-24)
- Resolved an issue where columns appeared in the contextual TaskRay Board component in Plan View mode, regardless of if they had been selected in that context.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in an app crash, when adding dependent picklists as Spreadsheet View columns.
- Resolved an issue with editing lookup fields in enhanced modal layouts.
- Resolved the following with Portfolio View:
- Project Filters were Incorrectly filtered on record type, based on the All Work record type selection.
- Navigation from Portfolio View changed the record type selection in All Work.
- Resolved an issue with stitching task groups from left sidebar in All Work, when 'All' record type was selected.
- Resolved the following issues with Advanced Scheduler:
- Exclude from Modifications was ignored if the task had already been rescheduled.
- Clicking a dependency in bulk mode resulted in an app crash.
- Confirmation screen showed incorrect dates.
July 2021 - 1.915-1.916 (Released 2021-07-12)
- Resolved an issue where opting out of sending emails via tools and settings was not working
- Changed predecessor tab in Task Details to open the predecessor task detail modal when clicking the name.
- Estimated + Actual Time Rollups: Fixed several bugs with rollups of actual and estimated time not rolling up accurately when tasks are moved between projects and task groups.