ImportantOn May 10, 2023, Classic Filtering will be deprecated and Enhanced Filtering will be enforced.
It is recommended to create and manage filters using the Enhanced Filtering functionality to ensure a seamless transition. For more information on how to transition, see Enhanced Filtering Strategies for Success.
You can edit your custom board, project, and task filters.
- In the All Work tab, in the left sidebar, hover over the custom Board Filter that you want to edit and click on the Pencil edit icon that appears.
- This will open up the Board Filter Setup. Edit the board filter criteria as needed.
Tip: It is also possible to edit individual project or task filters within Board Filter Setup.
- Click Save.
You can also edit individual project and task filters. Keep in mind, when you edit project or task filters, any board filters that are using them would be adjusted as well to reflect the changes.
- In the All Work tab, in the left sidebar, click on the + icon next to Board Filters.
- Under Power Filter Options, select the Project Filter or the Task Filter that you want to edit.
- Click into the field and select the project or task filter that you want to edit and adjust its criteria as needed. Click Apply to save the new filter criteria.
- Once you make the changes, you will see the following options:
- Update existing filter - selecting this option will overwrite the existing filter and keep the filter name.
- Create new filter - selecting this option will replace the existing filter with a new one, but will not overwrite it. With this selection, it will be necessary to name the new project filter.