New Feature Alert! The Project and Task Filter features are part of the March 2017 Release and are currently available in Sandboxes and in the AppExchange. Existing customers will be upgraded to the version of TaskRay containing these features on March 25th. If you would like to upgrade to this version earlier, please email email@example.com for the direct install link.
You can edit your custom board, project, and task filters.
Edit Board Filters
Note: It is not possible to edit the TaskRay standard board filters.
- In the left sidebar, hover over any custom Board Filter and click on the Pencil edit icon.
- This will open up the Board Filter Setup. Edit the board filter criteria as needed. It is also possible to edit an individual project or task filter within Board Filter Setup.
- Click Save.
Edit Project & Task Filters
- In the left sidebar, click on the + icon next to Board Filters.
- Select Project or Task Filter.
- Select the project or task filter that you want to edit and adjust its criteria as needed. Click Apply to save the new filter criteria.
- Once you make the changes, you will see the following options:
- Update existing filter - selecting this option will overwrite the existing filter and keep the filter name.
- Create new filter - selecting this option will replace the existing filter with a new one, but will not overwrite it. With this selection, it will be necessary to name the new project filter.