You can delete your custom board filters, project, and task filters.
Delete Board Filters
Note: It is not possible to delete TaskRay standard board filters.
- In the Work tab, in the left sidebar, hover over any custom board filter and click on the Pencil edit icon.
- This will open the Board Filter Setup. Click Delete.
Delete Project or Task Filters
Important! Deleting and replacing project or task filters will impact all of the custom board views that are utilizing the deleted criteria.
- In the Work tab, in the left sidebar, hover over any custom Board Filter and click on the Pencil edit icon. Alternatively, in the left sidebar, click on the + icon next to Board Filters. Select Project Filter or Task Filter.
- This will open up the Board, Project, or Task Filter Setup. Locate the project or task filter that you would like to delete and click Delete underneath it.
- You will be asked to confirm this action. Click Yes to confirm.
If deleting from Board Filter Setup, you will have to replace the deleted task or project filter in order to save changes. Click into the task or project filter search field (for the one that was deleted) and select from a list of saved filters or select the option to Add Filter. If you select to create a new filter, follow the instructions to Create New Custom Filters.
- Click Save.