ImportantOn May 10, 2023, Classic Filtering will be deprecated and Enhanced Filtering will be enforced.
It is recommended to create and manage filters using the Enhanced Filtering functionality to ensure a seamless transition. For more information on how to transition, see Enhanced Filtering Strategies for Success.
Note: This feature is available to the following product editions:
You can delete your custom board filters, as well as individual custom project and task filters.
Note: It is not possible to delete TaskRay standard board filters.
- In the All Work tab, in the left sidebar, hover over any custom board filter that you want to delete and click on the Pencil edit icon that appears.
- This will open the Board Filter Setup. Click Delete.
Important! Deleting and replacing project or task filters will impact all of the custom board views (board filters) that are utilizing the deleted project or task filter.
- In the All Work tab, in the left sidebar, hover over any custom Board Filter and click on the Pencil edit icon. Alternatively, in the left sidebar, click on the + icon next to Board Filters. Select Project Filter or Task Filter.
- This will open up the Board, Project, or Task Filter Setup. Locate the project or task filter that you would like to delete and click Delete underneath it.
- You will be asked to confirm this action. Click Yes to confirm.
If deleting from Board Filter Setup, you will have to replace the deleted task or project filter in order to save changes. Click into the task or project filter search field (for the one that was deleted) and select from a list of saved filters or select the option to Add Filter. If you select to create a new filter, follow the instructions to Create New Custom Filters.
- Click Save.