New Feature Alert! Some of the features mentioned in this article are part of the March 2019 Release and will be available in Sandboxes and on the AppExchange on February 23rd. Existing customers will be automatically upgraded to the version of TaskRay containing these features on March 16th.
You can delete your custom board filters, as well as individual custom project and task filters.
Delete Board Filters
Note: It is not possible to delete TaskRay standard board filters.
- In the All Work tab, in the left sidebar, hover over any custom board filter that you want to delete and click on the Pencil edit icon that appears.
- This will open the Board Filter Setup. Click Delete.
Delete Project or Task Filters
Important! Deleting and replacing project or task filters will impact all of the custom board views (board filters) that are utilizing the deleted project or task filter.
- In the All Work tab, in the left sidebar, hover over any custom Board Filter and click on the Pencil edit icon. Alternatively, in the left sidebar, click on the + icon next to Board Filters. Select Project Filter or Task Filter.
- This will open up the Board, Project, or Task Filter Setup. Locate the project or task filter that you would like to delete and click Delete underneath it.
- You will be asked to confirm this action. Click Yes to confirm.
If deleting from Board Filter Setup, you will have to replace the deleted task or project filter in order to save changes. Click into the task or project filter search field (for the one that was deleted) and select from a list of saved filters or select the option to Add Filter. If you select to create a new filter, follow the instructions to Create New Custom Filters.
- Click Save.