New Feature Alert! With the August 2017 Release, the Chatter and Group tabs on Project Details have been combined and the new features are currently available in Sandboxes and in the AppExchange. Existing customers will be upgraded to the version of TaskRay containing these features on August 26th. If you would like to upgrade to this version earlier, please email email@example.com for the direct install link.
You can edit projects to change project details, add or remove team members, and adjust Chatter Group connections.
If you have project privacy enabled, you can also manage project access settings for users by editing the projects.
Edit Project Details
- In the left sidebar, hover over the project that you want to edit and click on the More Actions icon that appears.
- Select Edit Project. Alternatively, double click on the project.
- This will open the Project Details. Double click on most fields to enter inline editing mode. Alternatively, click Edit to enter project editing mode and make desired changes.
- Optional: Open the Team tab to add or remove Team Members.
- Optional: Open the Chatter tab to add or remove Chatter Group associations.
- Click Save or Save & Close.