TaskRay Template Library
- Introducing the new TaskRay Template Library, which contains three templates and two automation configurations that can be imported into TaskRay by a Salesforce admin.
- The three included templates are focused on customer onboarding scenarios: 1) Generic Template - Customer Onboarding, 2) SaaS - Customer Onboarding and 3) Wealth Management - Client Onboarding.
- The two pre-built automation configurations utilize the Process Builder. These are: 1) “Automatically Create New Onboarding Projects when an Opportunity Status is Updated to Closed Won” and 2) “Track Onboarding Metrics on Account”.
- Added options to activate the imported automations from the TaskRay Template Library.
- Added three fields to the Account object: Onboarding Start, Onboarding End, and Onboarding Duration, which are used in conjunction with the “Track Onboarding Metrics on Account” automation.
- Added a field to the TaskRay Project object for tracking the TaskRay Template source if a template has been imported from the new library.
- Provided several options throughout the TaskRay app for accessing the library, The TaskRay Templates Library can be accessed from the Create New Project menu, the Templates board filter, as well as from the Clone Template pane. Additionally, when viewing the imported templates, admins will be able to click on the new "Automate" button in the toolbar to view the automation options.
- Built a pane to view a history log of all templates that have been imported through the TaskRay Template Library, which can be accessed from the TaskRay Template Library window.
- Changed the default global setting that enables time tracking for TaskRay users, making it enabled by default for all new installs of TaskRay.
- Added a new TaskRay Global Setting (“Mark time entries as billable by default”) that controls the default setting of the Billable checkbox on new time entries.
- Added a Type picklist field to the TaskRay Time object. Enabling this feature will display the new field in all the places where users can log time in TaskRay.
- Added a new TaskRay Global Setting (“Show the Type field on time entries”) that controls whether the new Type field is displayed on new time entries.
- Updated the TaskRay Time Lightning component to show the new Type field if the setting is turned on.
- Updated the TaskRay Quip Live App to reflect the changes involving the default setting of the Billable checkbox and the new Type field.
- Replaced the TaskRay logo and colors throughout the main TaskRay application, the TaskRay Lightning Components, as well as all email notifications, to align with updated TaskRay branding.
- Updated the TaskRay Classic and TaskRay Lightning apps in Salesforce to reflect the new brand guidelines.
- Updated the TaskRay Communities template to reflect the new brand guidelines.
- Updated the TaskRay Quip Live App to reflect the new brand guidelines.
- Updated the TaskRay Slack Bot to reflect the new brand guidelines.
- Updated styling throughout the entire app to reflect latest SLDS guidelines.
TaskRay Console App
- Created a new TaskRay Lightning Console App that leverages the native Salesforce Utility Bar.
- Adjusted the behavior of opening Project and Task Details when using the Console App. Project and Task Details will open in new console tabs with record details instead of in-app panes.
- Added a new TaskRay Global Setting (“Do not use console tabs for TaskRay Nav”) that determines whether Project and Task Details are viewed in the console tabs.
Miscellaneous + Bug Fixes
- Adjusted the behavior of viewing a single project or accessing a project through the external sharing link to make it expanded by default.
- Resolved the issue where Milestones were not sorted by end date in the Info tab in the app, as well as in the Lightning Components.
- Fixed the issue where the latest version Microsoft Office files were not downloading from the Files tab on Tasks and Projects.
- Fixed the issue with the "Save & Clone" button on Task Details.
- Resolved the issue where the mini page layout was not appearing when hovering over a milestone in Plan View.
- Configured new Lightning record page layouts for TaskRay Task and TaskRay Project objects to incorporate Lightning Components.
- New Lightning Component: TaskRay Checklists. Displays and allows managing all checklist items associated with a TaskRay Task record. Can only be used on the TaskRay Task object.
- New Lightning Component: TaskRay Team. Displays the team members on a TaskRay Project. Can only be used on the TaskRay Project object.