Enable The Type Field On Time Entries [Admin]
- From Setup, navigate to
- Lightning: Custom Code | Custom Settings.
- Classic: Develop | Custom Settings.
Set Type Values [Admin]
Next, you will want to update the values that will be available as choices for Type on time entries. You should define the values that make the most sense to your team based on your organization's needs.
The Type field is a picklist and it comes with one value out of the box: Admin Must Configure Type Values. For the best experience, it is advised that the placeholder value is removed and replaced with the values that make the most sense for the organization.
- From Setup, navigate to:
- Lightning: Objects and Fields | Object Manager
- Classic: Create | Objects
- Scroll down and select TaskRay Time.
- Select Fields and Relationships.
- Select Type.
- Under Values, select New.
- Enter the picklist values for the Type field on the TaskRay Time Object and click Save.
- Once you have entered new values for Type, you can now delete the placeholder value Admin Must Configure Values for Type. Click the Delete button next to that value.