Welcome to the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Accelerator!
The TaskRay Customer Onboarding Accelerator is your first class ticket to customer success. When you close a deal with a new customer, the best way to ensure success is to provide a seamless onboarding process—that's where TaskRay comes in.
After marketing and sales bring leads into Salesforce, it is the onboarding process that can solidify relationships and set your customers up for long term success. TaskRay helps businesses onboard customers efficiently and effectively by facilitating customer onboarding right within Salesforce. We provide the foundation on which you can build and scale your onboarding process.
Already have a process that works for your organization? TaskRay's flexible templates and integration with Salesforce means that you can customize each step to fit your unique needs.
Benefits of the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Accelerator
Having a solid customer onboarding process can produce a wave of positive benefits for your organization. TaskRay's accelerator is specifically design to help:
- Decrease time to value by reducing the time it takes to get a customer up and running.
- Eliminate redundancies and streamline processes in your onboarding process by visualizing each step.
- Integrate customer onboarding into Salesforce with a 100% native application.
- Improve the onboarding process with pre-built metrics and robust reporting and dashboards.
With the right tools in place, your customer onboarding process can become a selling (and staying) point for your organization.
What's In The Box
The Customer Onboarding Accelerator includes:
- A template library of customer onboarding-specific, customizable project templates, including:
- Generic Customer Onboarding
- SaaS Customer Onboarding
- Wealth Management Client Onboarding
- Pre-built automation configurations:
- Automatically Create New Onboarding Projects When an Opportunity Status is Updated to Closed Won
- Track Onboarding Metrics on Account.
- Reports specific to customer onboarding
- Responsive support and extensive documentation
- A Customer Onboarding Dashboard add-on to the TaskRay Dashboard Pack
Each of these features work together to create a streamlined customer onboarding process. So let's get started!
Get Started With TaskRay
Are you new to TaskRay? There are a few steps you'll need to take before we jump into the Customer Onboarding Accelerator (don't worry, it only takes a few minutes!). If you already use TaskRay, jump to the next section.
- Install TaskRay from the AppExchange.
- Install the TaskRay Dashboard Pack from the AppExchange.
- Each team member using TaskRay will need a TaskRay license and permission set.
- Watch the video below and review the TaskRay Overview page to get familiar with the TaskRay solution and interface.
Now that you've installed TaskRay, we can get to know each other better! A good place to start is with TaskRay's detailed support documentation. You can start with these articles:
Use The Customer Onboarding Accelerator
You must be logged into Salesforce to access the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Accelerator. Once logged in, navigate to TaskRay and follow the steps below to access and use the accelerator tools.
TaskRay Template Library
The Customer Onboarding Accelerator includes a template library with three onboarding templates. You can find a step-by-step guide to using the template library here. The templates include:
- Generic Onboarding Template
- SaaS Onboarding Template
- Wealth Management Client Onboarding Template
These templates are pre-populated with tasks, task groups, and dependencies to make building your onboarding projects easy. You can learn more about editing templates in this article.
The templates are 100% customizable so you can use them as-is or as a starting point from which you can build your own onboarding process. Learn more about the template library and how to import templates here.
In addition to the template library, the Customer Onboarding Accelerator includes two pre-built automation configurations that can be imported along with the templates. The automation configurations enable you to create more seamless customer onboarding processes quickly. The automation configurations include:
- Automatically Create New Onboarding Projects: This configuration uses the Process Builder. If imported and activated, any time an Opportunity is marked as Closed Won in Salesforce, a new Onboarding TaskRay Project will be created and tied to the relevant Account. For additional information on importing and activating this automation, please see the Template Library article and the Automatically Clone Templates Using the Process Builder article.
- Track Onboarding Metrics on Account: This configuration uses the Process Builder. If imported and activated, TaskRay will track the duration of every onboarding project created from the imported template. This information will be tracked on the associated Account record using the following fields: Onboarding Start, Onboarding End, and Onboarding Duration. For additional information on importing and activating this automation, please see the Template Library article and the Automatically Track Onboarding Metrics on Accounts article.
Customer Onboarding Dashboard And Reports
The Customer Onboarding Dashboard tracks against the customer onboarding metrics, including project duration. The dashboard is part of the TaskRay dashboard extension package that provides you with a great starting point for creating custom reports using TaskRay data. You can learn more about TaskRay Dashboards in this article.
In addition to the Customer Onboarding Dashboard, there are also several new reports that help track against relevant onboarding metrics. These reports are available to anyone who installs TaskRay and they are found in the TaskRay Onboarding folder.
Additional articles that will be helpful in structuring successful projects in TaskRay include:
- TaskRay Structure Basics
- TaskRay Views
- Creating Checklists
- Creating Task Groups
- Task Multiple Dependencies
- Cloning Templates
- Editing Templates