[October 2018] Release Notes (Minor + Patches)
October 2018 - 1.749-1.756
- Improved how TaskRay handles sharing reasons.
- Optimized the performance of large transactions in the TASKRAY__trStitchProjectFlow invocable Apex Class.
October 2018 - 1.746-1.748
- Added a new custom setting in TaskRay Global Settings Detail Modal - Experimental Redirect to address an issue for Communities that use the Customer Service template which prevented users from clicking Save and Close or Save and Next when creating new projects.
October 2018 - 1.745
- Fixed the bug that occurred in TaskRay Communities that prevented users from clicking Save and Close or Save and Next when creating new projects.
October 2018 - 1.744
- Resolved the issue with the cloneProjectsReturnIds Apex method that occurred with multiple dependencies enabled preventing task dates from adjusting as needed.
October 2018 - 1.743
- Adjusted how the Total row appears in the Timesheet in TaskRay to make it align with the detail rows.
- Fixed the issue that occurred with the charts in the Info right sidebar tab when one of the grouping attributes contained a value that equaled zero.
October 2018 - 1.742
- Changed the label that would appear in the browser tab whenever a TaskRay Project or TaskRay Task would be opened in the app.
October 2018 - 1.741
- Resolved the issue with scrolling in Plan View that occurred after reassigning task owners using drag and drop.
- Fixed the issue that occurred when stitching in task groups where the task dependencies would remain between the stitched in tasks and the original template tasks.
- Added the Advance Task arrow back to the TaskRay Home Page Component (Classic).
October 2018 - 1.740
- Changed how TaskRay is loaded in the TaskRay Salesforce Console App.
October 2018 - 1.739
- Fixed a "List Index out of bounds" error that presented to non-admin users with Salesforce-To-Salesforce enabled.
October 2018 - 1.738
- Updated a label on one of the tabs on the TaskRay Console App.
- Fixed the issue with clicking the More Actions three-dot icon on a project in the left sidebar in Firefox.
- Expanded the task search in the Task Details Predecessor Tab to include template tasks.
October 2018 - 1.733-1.737
- Added a TaskRay Console App Launcher page for the Salesforce Console App.
October 2018 - 1.732
- Added Accounts and Opportunities tabs to the TaskRay Console Lightning App.
- Made the Archived field available for the field set on the TaskRay Project object.
- Fixed the issue with Plan View export where projects with a large number of tasks were not loading correctly in print preview.
October 2018 - 1.730-1.731
- Resolved the issue where task group progress bars would appear over text in Project View.
- Opened up access for importing templates from the TaskRay Template Library to non-admin users.
- Added the Estimated Time and Actual Time fields to TaskRay Project and TaskRay Task objects page layouts and field sets.
- Modified styling on the Template Import History screen to accommodate longer template names.
- Adjusted the criteria for importing templates into orgs with customized status lists. All imported template tasks will now get added to the designated default status list in TaskRay upon initial import.
October 2018 - 1.729
- Fixed the Add Filter link that was not working in the panes for creating task, project, and board filters in the application.