[March 2019] Release Notes (Minor + Patches)
May 2019 - 1.788.3
- In an effort to remediate managed TaskRay permission sets impacted by the Salesforce/ Pardot Permission Issue which occurred on 5/17/2019 (https://status.salesforce.com/incidents/3815 ). TaskRay is taking steps to redeploy and correct the TaskRay permission sets in your org. This will take place by making a small edit on a single permission set (TaskRay - Standard Access) in the 1.788.3 push upgrade all customers will receive on 5/19/2019 at 0:00 UTC. This update will remove the edit made in 1.788.2. This will result in the correct TaskRay permission sets in all orgs impacted by the incident mentioned above.
- Permission Set Edit Details:
- REMOVED an Object level read permission to the deprecated TaskRay Project Notifications object in the TaskRay Standard Access Permission Set.
May 2019 - 1.788.1-1.788.2
- In an effort to remediate managed TaskRay permission sets impacted by the Salesforce/ Pardot Permission Issue which occurred on 5/17/2019 (https://status.salesforce.com/incidents/3815 ). TaskRay is taking steps to redeploy and correct the TaskRay permission sets in your org. This will take place by making a small edit on a single permission set (TaskRay - Standard Access) in the 1.788.2 push upgrade all customers will receive on 5/18/2019 at 22:00 UTC.
- Permission Set Edit Details:
- Added an Object level read permission to the deprecated TaskRay Project Notifications object in the TaskRay Standard Access Permission Set.
March 2019 - 1.788
- Resolved an issue with file cloning that occurred when using the Stitcher.
March 2019 - 1.786-1.787
- Resolved an issue where Community and External Site Users were receiving an error related to the inability to access the PackageBooleanValue object.
March 2019 - 1.784-1.785
- Resolved an issue where certain time entries from Checklist Items were not accurately committed to the database.
March 2019 - 1.783
- Resolved an issue where some My Work notifications lacked parent records in a master-detail relationship.
March 2019 - 1.782
- Resolved issue where the Task Group dropdown menu on task cards would not open, thus preventing task group changes using that method.
- Added Source Record Field -> Project Field functionality to "Bulk Clone TaskRay Projects (Flow Only)" invocable apex class.
- Resolved issue with Task Card duplicating during multiselect drag and drop.
- Resolved issue with Template Task Groups being duplicated (inside the template project) during some clone methods.
March 2019 - 1.781
- Resolved the issue that prevented the TaskRay external sharing links from working (15 MB limit exceeded error).
March 2019 - 1.780
- Fixed an issue that caused problems when rendering TaskRay in specific versions of the Internet Explorer and Edge browsers.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users with a Polish locale from cloning Projects.
- Fixed an issue which prevented batch Apex jobs from cloning Projects.
March 2019 - 1.779
- Fixed an issue where deleted Time Entry records were not correctly updating the Actual Time on Projects.
- Resolved an issue where the screen to add time from the TaskRay Checklist Lightning Component was not oriented correctly.
- Fixed an issue affecting the trTaskBoardControllerTest Apex Class which prevented installation in certain sandbox environments.
March 2019 - 1.777-1.778
- Adjusted the behavior of Internal Only Tasks so that they are never shown in External Sharing Links, regardless of Organization-Wide Default Sharing Settings.
- Resolved the issue preventing Community Users from navigating to other Salesforce records via lookup.
- Fixed the issue that limited visibility of Chatter Link Posts for Partner Community Users.
- Fixed the issue where List picklists with no default value prevented the TaskRay Template Library screen from loading correctly.
- Resolved issues around server-side caching in environments with multiple record types.
- Added a new invocable Apex Class TASKRAY__trInvocableProjectsClone.
- Deprecated the TASKRAY__trCloneProjectsFlow invocable Apex Class.
March 2019 - 1.773-1.776
- Added a validation rule to the TaskRay Task object that restricts checking the Internal Only checkbox to the owner of the project on which the task is. Inactive by default.
- Resolved the issue where the supplemental permission set was not getting automatically assigned to the applicable users during the upgrade.
- Fixed the issue where the Type field on the TaskRay Time object was not displaying the default value as the main one in the TaskRay interface.
- Fixed the issue where alert banners in TaskRay would get hidden behind other components of the app.