[March 2019] Release Notes (Minor + Patches)
March 2019 - 1.780
- Fixed an issue that caused problems when rendering TaskRay in specific versions of the Internet Explorer and Edge browsers.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users with a Polish locale from cloning Projects.
- Fixed an issue which prevented batch Apex jobs from cloning Projects.
March 2019 - 1.779
- Fixed an issue where deleted Time Entry records were not correctly updating the Actual Time on Projects.
- Resolved an issue where the screen to add time from the TaskRay Checklist Lightning Component was not oriented correctly.
- Fixed an issue affecting the trTaskBoardControllerTest Apex Class which prevented installation in certain sandbox environments.
March 2019 - 1.777-1.778
- Adjusted the behavior of Internal Only Tasks so that they are never shown in External Sharing Links, regardless of Organization-Wide Default Sharing Settings.
- Resolved the issue preventing Community Users from navigating to other Salesforce records via lookup.
- Fixed the issue that limited visibility of Chatter Link Posts for Partner Community Users.
- Fixed the issue where List picklists with no default value prevented the TaskRay Template Library screen from loading correctly.
- Resolved issues around server-side caching in environments with multiple record types.
- Added a new invocable Apex Class TASKRAY__trInvocableProjectsClone.
- Deprecated the TASKRAY__trCloneProjectsFlow invocable Apex Class.
March 2019 - 1.773-1.776
- Added a validation rule to the TaskRay Task object that restricts checking the Internal Only checkbox to the owner of the project on which the task is. Inactive by default.
- Resolved the issue where the supplemental permission set was not getting automatically assigned to the applicable users during the upgrade.
- Fixed the issue where the Type field on the TaskRay Time object was not displaying the default value as the main one in the TaskRay interface.
- Fixed the issue where alert banners in TaskRay would get hidden behind other components of the app.