[November 2019] Release Notes (Major)
Enhanced Modal Layouts
- Added a new primary user interface for project and task modals that uses Salesforce page layouts to control the details of records.
- Created a new custom setting in TaskRay Global Settings for ‘Enhanced Modal Layouts’ to enable the new interface.
- Added an option for system administrators to try out the new enhanced layouts before enabling the feature for their entire organization.
My Work Lightning Component
- Added a new Lightning Component: My Work.
- Added support for the component’s use on Salesforce record, home, and app pages and Salesforce Mobile.
- Included the ability to use the My Work component in contextual mode. When placed on a record page, this component will display tasks that are related to the record via lookup.
- Added an ‘All Tasks’ toggle to switch between a given user’s assigned tasks and all tasks related to a record when in contextual mode.
- Added support for interaction with the component on mobile devices using Salesforce Mobile.
Exclude TaskRay Views
- Added a new custom setting in TaskRay Global Settings for ‘Excluded Views’. This custom setting allows for the exclusion of any of the main TaskRay views (My Work, Kanban, Row, Plan, Calendar, Portfolio, Template Performance) from the primary user interface.
Multiple Ways to Complete Tasks
- Added the ability to configure the ‘List’ picklist on the TaskRay Task object so that multiple picklist values will complete a Task.
- Added a new custom checkbox field in the TaskRay List Setting Custom Metadata Type table for ‘Completes Task’.
- Added a new column in the Task Status List Colors table in the Admin tab of Tools and Settings for ‘Completes Task’.
- Added a new tab in the Project detail modal for ‘Insights’.
- Excluded the ‘Insights’ tab from view for external site guest users.
- Adjusted scrollbars in Kanban, Plan, Row, and Portfolio Views to avoid being hidden behind other elements of the user interface.
- Removed the left sidebar toggle from Template Performance View.
- Deprecated the ‘Use deprecated SVG based Plan View Print’ custom setting in TaskRay Global Settings.
- Added support for TaskRay product editions.