[February 2020] Release Notes (Major)
February 2020 - 1.837
Multiple Task Record Types
- Added support for multiple Task Record Types in a single Project.
- Added a new custom setting in TaskRay Global Settings for 'Enable Multiple Task Record Types'.
- Removed the Record Types tab from Tools & Settings when using this feature.
- Added support for quick-adding Tasks with Record Types.
- Updated the TaskRay Errors tab to not include errors for mismatched Project and Task record types.
- Renamed the 'Record Types' selector in the left sidebar to 'Project Record Types' and adjusted its positioning in the sidebar.
- Added a Task Record Type selector in Kanban View to control the List columns specific to a given Task Record Type.
- Added a new column for 'Assigned Record Types' to the Task Status List Colors section of the Admin tab in Tools & Settings to display the Task Record Types that each List picklist value is assigned.
Task Group Modals
- Added a new modal for Task Groups.
- Included Chatter and Files tabs for Task Groups.
- Included the ability to Clone, Archive, and Delete Task Groups from modals.
- Added support for accessing Task Group modals from TaskRay Views.
- Updated the Feed tab of the right sidebar to include Chatter Posts related to Task Groups.
- Updated the Files tab of the right sidebar to include Files related to Task Groups.
- Added a new option to complete all Checklist Items for a given Checklist.
- Made user interface and formatting improvements to the Checklist tab.
Select Task Groups when Printing/Exporting from Plan View
- Added a new option to select which Task Groups are shown in the printable view when printing/exporting from Plan View.
- Added a new confirmation prompt that displays when a user attempts to exit a modal with unsaved changes.
- Added a new checkbox field to the TaskRay Project and TaskRay Task Group objects for Clone Operation Complete. This checkbox will be set to true on cloned Projects and Task Groups when the TaskRay clone process is complete.
- Added a new External Sharing and Guest User Access Update Utility for customers that use Public Sites. This utility will help customers deploy the Guest User Sharing Rules for TaskRay objects that will be required after performing the required Salesforce update for securing guest user record access. This update will be required for customers to maintain use of External Sharing Links and Customer Onboarding Feedback Forms.
- Added a new checkbox field to the TaskRay Task and TaskRay Checklist objects for Available for External Sharing. This new field controls the Guest User Sharing Rules for TaskRay that will be required after performing the required Salesforce update for securing guest user record access.
- The My Work Lightning Component now displays all Tasks related to a given parent record when the component is used contextually on a parent record.
- Added support for uploading multiple files in a single transaction when using the 'Upload Files' button.
- Updated the styling of the header in Calendar View.
- Increased the amount of fields available to be shown as columns in Portfolio View.
- Added a new error message for situations where too many fields have been added as columns in Portfolio View.
- Files on template Task Groups are now included when a template Task Group is cloned.
- Improved the My Work Lightning Component to better support high-volume scenarios.
- The configuration that syncs values between the Account lookup and Account (Community Access) lookup now works when new Tasks are created in a Project. Previously, this configuration prevented a new Task from being immediately shared with Customer Community users via Sharing Sets configured using the Account (Community Access) lookup until the new Task was edited. Now, new Tasks that are not set as ‘Internal Only’ can be immediately shared with Customer Community users via Sharing Sets configured using the Account (Community Access) lookup.
- The actions available for Tasks in the My Work Lightning Component are now accessible by users who are assigned Checklist Items related to the Task but do not own the Task.
- Date/Time and Time fields can now be added as Task Card Labels, included as editable columns in Plan and Portfolio View, and grouped in Row View.
- Required fields in Enhanced Modal Layouts are now formatted in the same way as Salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Time Entries added from the My Work Lightning Component are now assigned to the user that created them.
- Categorized all invocable Apex Actions.
- Enhanced Modal Layouts now support choosing a Project Color with the color selection tool.
- Enhanced Modal Layouts now support resetting picklists to a null value.
- Modified the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Feedback Flow template to remove the Update Records node to ensure compatibility with enhancements to Salesforce guest user security.
- Modified the TaskRay Customer Onboarding Feedback Flow template to be inactive by default.
- Changed the name of the Enable Experimental Clone Scheduling custom setting to Enable Enhanced Cloning.
- Enabled Feed Tracking on the TaskRay Task Group object.