Note: This feature is available to the following product editions:
Additionally, this feature utilizes Salesforce Sites functionality, which is available to Enterprise and Unlimited editions of Salesforce.
Add Fields to Project Page Layouts [Admin]
The final part of setup is to make sure that the following fields are added to the desired TaskRay Project Page Layouts: Viewable in Public Dashboard and Public Dashboard Link. These fields are necessary to control which projects are available in public dashboard and to generate the link that can be shared with external users. Additionally, you can add Public Dashboard Notes if you'd like to leave a note on the public dashboard for external users to view. This will need to be completed in Salesforce Setup.
To add the fields to the TaskRay Project Page Layout:
- From Setup, navigate to:
- Lightning: Objects and Fields | Object Manager | TaskRay Project
- Classic: Create | Objects | TaskRay Project
- Click Page Layouts.
- Select the page layout where you'd like to add the fields.
- Move the following fields onto the page layout.
- Viewable in Public Dashboard
- Public Dashboard Link
- Public Dashboard Notes
- Click Save.