New Feature Alert! These features are part of the November 2020 Release and will be available in Sandboxes and on the AppExchange on October 31. Existing customers will be automatically upgraded to the version of TaskRay containing these features on November 21.
- Added the Template Builder, a new utility that guides administrators through the step-by-step process of building TaskRay project templates by creating a project structure, adding a team, scheduling tasks, and optionally creating task dependencies.
- Added a new Tab for TaskRay Template Hub.
- Added a new long text area field to the TaskRay Project object for Template Description.
- Added a new checkbox field to the TaskRay Project object for Draft.
- Added the Advanced Scheduler, which gives customers the ability to compress project timelines to meet new deadlines, reschedule tasks in bulk to reflect project delays, or make manual scheduling adjustments to specific tasks to make sure everything in a project stays on track.
- Added the ability to reschedule Tasks with Manual Adjustments and Bulk Adjustments.
- Added a new TaskRay Mobile Lightning App Page that includes the TaskRay My Work Lightning Component.
- Improved initial loading performance for faster and more efficient processing when a user first accesses TaskRay.
- Updated the underlying component that displays the Checklist Item Name long text area field.