November 2020 - 1.889 (Released 2020-10-31)
- Added the Template Builder, a new utility that guides administrators through the step-by-step process of building TaskRay project templates by creating a project structure, adding a team, scheduling tasks, and optionally creating task dependencies.
- Added a new Tab for TaskRay Template Hub.
- Added a new long text area field to the TaskRay Project object for Template Description.
- Added a new checkbox field to the TaskRay Project object for Draft.
- Added the Advanced Scheduler, which gives customers the ability to compress project timelines to meet new deadlines, reschedule tasks in bulk to reflect project delays, or make manual scheduling adjustments to specific tasks to make sure everything in a project stays on track.
- Added the ability to reschedule Tasks with Manual Adjustments and Bulk Adjustments.
- Added a new TaskRay Mobile Lightning App Page that includes the TaskRay My Work Lightning Component.
- Added a new TaskRay - Project Manager Access Permission Set. This Permission Set grants access to the Template Hub and the Advanced Scheduler. This Permission Set should be assigned in addition to the TaskRay - Standard Access Permission Set to enable access to these additional features for power users.
- Improved initial loading performance for faster and more efficient processing when a user first accesses TaskRay.
- Updated the underlying component that displays the Checklist Item Name long text area field.
- Deprecated the Show loading mask quotes custom setting in TaskRay Custom Settings.
- Fixed an issue where archived Task Groups were incorrectly included as available options when stitching Task Groups.
- Corrected an issue where Dependency lines were not displaying correctly when a user scrolled vertically in Plan View.
- Resolved an issue where the following fields were not automatically set to null on a repeating Task:
- Actual Completion Date
- Number of Times Blocked
- Was This Task Ever Blocked
- Completed Behind/Ahead of Schedule?
- Improved the way TaskRay handles External Sharing scenarios where a Public Site Guest User lacks 'Read' access to its own User record.
- Added support for selecting more than one Multi-Select Picklist value at a time in Enhanced Modals.
- Fixed an issue where users with the TaskRay - Standard Access permission set were not able to delete Projects from within the TaskRay application when there was a custom object with the API name Project__c.
- Fixed an issue where users with the TaskRay - Standard Access permission set were not able to delete Tasks from within the TaskRay application when there was a custom object with the API name Project_Task__c.
- Resolved an error that prevented users from adding Users or Queues to the Project Team from within the TaskRay Board (Contextual) Lightning Component.
- Improved support for editing Tasks in high-volume Projects that have a large number of Dependencies.