[November 2020] Release Notes (Minor + Patches)
February 2021 - 1.900 (Released 2021-02-18)
- Fixed the following issues with Advanced Project Schedules
- Visual depiction of non-working days absent beyond year 2021
- Visual depiction of non-working days inaccurate when switching between different schedules in the same view
- Plan view print export was not reflecting visual depiction of non-working days
- Fixed the following issues with Checklist Items
- Inconsistent behavior when hiding/exposing completed checklist items
- Restored function to complete all checklist items
- Fixed a bug in archiving related child records when a project was archived from a Salesforce record page.
January 2021 - 1.899 (Released 2021-01-21)
- Resolved a bug that prevented External Sharing from loading when Checklist Items were present.
- Fixed an issue that caused Time Entries to be saved with a null value for Time Type instead of the default value.
- Applied fixes for users with English (Canada) locale:
- When cloning a TaskRay Template in process builder.
- When cloning a TaskRay Template in the TaskRay Project Clone lightning component.
- Resolved an issue that cleared data from TaskRay modal when creating a new Task with required fields or validation errors.
December 2020 - 1.897-1.898 (Released 2020-12-14)
- Fixed issue with unexpected behavior when opening task modals from Plan View scheduling pin.
- Fixed an application crash when My Work was loaded as the first selected view.
- Fixed an issue when creating a project and task where the layout was not respecting the selected record type.
November 2020 - 1.896 (Released 2020-11-24)
- Fixed an issue where creating a TaskRay Project always defaulted the record to the Master record type.
- Resolved an issue where archiving a sub-project also archived the parent project and other sub-projects in the project hierarchy.
- Fixed a problem that prevented non-working days from being correctly shaded in Plan View when using an Advanced Project Schedule.
November 2020 - 1.894-1.895 (Released 2020-11-18)
- Fixed an issue in Enhanced Cloning where stitching the same Task Group more than once in a single transaction when using the Customer Onboarding Kickoff Flow resulted in an error.
- Fixed an issue related to Enhanced Modal Layouts where picklist fields displayed all picklist values regardless of record type.
November 2020 - 1.893 (Released 2020-11-16)
- Resolved a problem where Enhanced Cloning did not support templates with unscheduled TaskRay Tasks.
- Resolved a problem in Enhanced Cloning when using the Bulk Clone TaskRay Project (Flow Only) Apex Action where cloning the same template TaskRay Project more than once in a single transaction resulted in incompletely-cloned Projects.
- Fixed an issue in Enhanced Cloning where the Bulk Clone TaskRay Project (Flow Only) Apex Action presented an error if the 'Project Target Date List' input parameter was not populated.
- Fixed an issue where loading Task Dependencies that did not have a predecessor Task populated crashed the application.
November 2020 - 1.892 (Released 2020-11-12)
- Fixed an error that prevented users from accessing the Template Hub.
November 2020 - 1.891 (Released 2020-11-11)
- Fixed an issue in Enhanced Modal Layouts where dependent picklists incorrectly showed all available picklist values when the controlling picklist was null.
- Resolved a problem where External Sharing Links with custom URL path attributes were not successfully loading.
November 2020 - 1.890 (Released 2020-11-09)
- Fixed an issue where the Project Progress field on TaskRay Project was not displaying accurately in Enhanced Modal Layouts.
- Improved how TaskRay handles the archiving/unarchiving of high-volume Projects. When a user unarchives a Project, the Project's related Task Groups and Tasks are also automatically unarchived. TaskRay Apex Triggers will no longer run while archiving to improve performance.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from vertically scrolling between sections of the My Work Lightning Component when using the Salesforce Mobile app.
- Fixed an issue where the values of custom fields that were added as columns to show in External Sharing Links were displaying as null.
- Added a new custom setting for Components Nav to Record Home to TaskRay Global Settings. Enable this custom setting to ensure that Lightning Components navigate to Salesforce Record Pages when using a Lightning Console app.
- Fixed an issue where the TaskRay Checklist Lightning Component failed to load on TaskRay Task Record Pages.
- Resolved a problem where manual sharing rules applied to template TaskRay Projects were always recreated when those templates were cloned. Manual sharing rules will no longer be automatically included when a template Project is cloned.
- Fixed an issue in the Timesheet where clicking the 'X' icon to clear the input for the selected user's timesheet did not return the user to their own timesheet.
- Resolved a problem where the 'Save & Next' button on TaskRay Projects did not effectively save the record and navigate the user to the Team tab.
- Fixed an issue related to Enhanced Cloning to ensure that when template successor Tasks which are linked to predecessor Tasks via dependency in the same template Project are stitched into an active Project, the same dependencies are maintained between the successor Tasks and their predecessors if the predecessors already exist in the active Project.