[OCTOBER 2021] RELEASE NOTES (MINOR + PATCHES)
November 2021 - 1.933 (Released 2021-11-10)
- Resolved an issue with classic board filters with null criteria values.
- Resolved an issue with Flex Filters of the picklist data type.
- Resolved an issue with enhanced filtering preview mode.
November 2021 - 1.934 (Released 2021-11-17)
- Resolved an issue with legacy record types in the contextual board lightning component.
- Resolved an issue with enhanced filtering in the contextual board lightning component.
- Resolved an issue with syncing contributor shares on update.
- Resolved an issue with task group completion percentage updates.
- Resolved an issue with picklist Flex Filters.
December 2021 - 1.935 (Released 2021-12-16)
- Resolved an issue with defining default columns in external sharing.
- Resolved an issue with 'None' value appearing as an option for List__c field.
January 2022 - 1.936 (Released 2022-01-18)
- Resolved an issue with picklist labels in Spreadsheet View.
February 2022 - 1.937 (Released 2022-02-16)
- Resolved a scrolling issue when performing dependency deletion in Plan View popover.
- Resolved an issue in Spreadsheet View bulk updates on keyword filtered tasks.
- Resolved an issue in filtering templates in Stitcher and Clone lightning components.
- Resolved an issue when performing Task Group or Task deletion in Template Hub.
FEBRUARY 2022 - 1.938-1.940 (Released 2022-02-26)
- In order to address a Salesforce change in Spring ’22 minor version 10.1 and above, we have added a new global custom setting flag to avoid making specific queries to Chatter Objects when Platform Encryption “Encrypt Chatter” is enabled. These queries began throwing a Salesforce Internal Server Error on 2/23/22 when patch 10.1 began rolling out. We are working with Salesforce to understand and potentially address these issues. Users impacted by this issue will be directed by TaskRay support to enable this flag on an as-needed basis