Note: This feature is available to the following product editions:
Additionally, this feature utilizes Salesforce Sites functionality, which is available to Enterprise and Unlimited editions of Salesforce.
Update TaskRay Task Page Layouts [Admin]
The final part of setup is to make sure that the following fields are added to the desired TaskRay Task Page Layouts: External Owner, External Owner Email, and External Owner Notifications Enabled. These fields are necessary to assign tasks to customers and send them notifications of their assigned tasks. In addition to these fields, there are two fields that record the task completion information: External Owner Complete and External Owner Comments. This step will need to be completed in Salesforce Setup.
To add the fields to the TaskRay Task Page Layout:
- From Setup, navigate to:
- Lightning: Objects and Fields | Object Manager | TaskRay Task
- Classic: Create | Objects | TaskRay Task
- Click Page Layouts.
- Select the page layout where you'd like to add the fields.
- Move the following fields onto the page layout:
- External Owner
- External Owner Email
- External Owner Notifications Enabled
- External Owner Complete
- External Owner Comments
- Click Save