Often times someone sends an email instead of doing a chatter post that I want to include on the communication chronology on a specific task card.
I know we can email an email to task ray to unassigned and then assign the project afterwards. But I don't need a new task card, i just need the email added to a given task.
- Follow your existing process of sending the email to unassigned.
- Then, add a checkbox where they would check to 'Add to Chatter' and
- If they check the box, have them required to enter in the Task ID: TSK-00157426 as well?
- Then, using a flow do a chatter post to the specific Task ID Card?
- Then, delete the original unassigned card?
Losing communication because it ends up buried in email or spending time copying and pasting from email to the given Task ID's chatter is time consuming.
Any consideration you could give to this request, would be greatly appreciated.