Note: This feature is available to the following product editions:
For visual reference, when you create a new project, a random color is automatically selected for it. In TaskRay, all tasks are color-coded to match the color of the project, making it easy to identify which tasks belong to which projects. Below are the instructions for changing the color of a project (and thus all of its tasks).
Change the Color of the Project
The color of the project and its associated tasks can be changed by following these steps:
- In the All Work tab, in the left sidebar, hover over the project that you want to change the color of and click on the More Actions icon that appears.
- Select Edit Project. Alternatively, double click on the project.
- This will open the Project Details. Click Edit.
Note: Inline editing is not available for the Color field.
- Click into the Color field.
- Using the color selection tool, pick the new color for the project. Alternatively, you can type in the 6-character hex value of your choice.
Note: The 6-character hex value must be preceded by the # symbol (i.e. #44a2b8).
- Click Save or Save & Close.