When you create a new project, TaskRay automatically selects a color for it. The color is used for quick visual reference, linking tasks to the projects that they are associated with.
Change the Color of the Project
The color of the project and its associated tasks can be changed by following these steps:
- In the left sidebar, hover over the project that you want to change the color of and click on the More Actions icon that appears.
- Select Edit Project. Alternatively, double click on the project.
- This will open the Project Details. Click Edit.
Note: Inline editing is not available for the Color field.
- Click into the Color field.
- Using the color selection tool, pick the new color for the project. Alternatively, you can type in the 6-character hex value of your choice.
Note: The 6-character hex value must be preceded by the # symbol (i.e. #44a2b8).
- Click Save or Save & Close.