TaskRay is compatible with Salesforce Group, Professional, Enterprise and Unlimited Editions.
Enable Chatter [Admin]
TaskRay requires that Chatter be enabled in your Salesforce instance prior to installation. To learn more about Chatter, visit http://www.salesforce.com/chatter.
- From Setup, navigate to:
- Lightning: Feature Settings | Chatter | Chatter Settings.
- Classic: Customize | Chatter | Settings.
- Click Edit.
- Under Chatter Settings, select the Enable checkbox.
- Click Save.
TaskRay will install custom objects, custom settings, Visualforce tabs and custom object tabs. TaskRay is a managed package app and, therefore, in most cases these tabs and objects will not count against your quota with Salesforce.
TaskRay has been tested on most major browsers.
- Google Chrome: Bracket Labs makes every effort to test and support the most recent version.
- Apple Safari: Bracket Labs makes every effort to test and support the most recent version.
- Mozilla Firefox: Bracket Labs makes every effort to test and support the most recent version.
- Windows Internet Explorer: TaskRay has been tested on IE 10 and 11 in Salesforce Classic and Microsoft Edge in Salesforce Lightning Experience. TaskRay is NOT supported on earlier versions of Internet Explorer where users may experience reduced performance.