Any task with a specified end date (deadline) can be turned into a repeating task. Repeating tasks can be set on daily, weekly, monthly, or annual intervals. Repeating tasks will be created when their original predecessors are marked as finished.
Create a Repeating Task
- Locate the task that you want to repeat and open its Task Details.
- Click on the Repeat tab.
- If not populated, add an End Date.
- Under Repeat Options, in the Create New Task field, specify the frequency of the repeating task (daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly).
- In the Repeat Every field, enter the interval for the repeating task.
- Optional: Enter an End Date for when the task should stop repeating.
- Click Save or Save & Close.
Going forward, a new task will be created on the designated interval, each time its original predecessor is marked as finished.
All repeating tasks are indicated by an icon on the Task Card.