You can attach files to TaskRay Projects and Tasks from the Files tab or via the integrated Chatter functionality.
- Locate the Project or Task to which you want to attach a file to and open its details.
- Click on the Files tab.
- A list of files and links will display, including:
- File or Link Name (you can click on it to open the Chatter Files page or link in a new window)
- File Source
- File Owner
- Last Modified
- More Actions, including Delete and Download (for files only)
- You can sort the files by Title, Owner, Last Modifed, or Size by clicking on Column Header.
From the Files tab in Project or Task Details, choose between:
- Upload Files: Clicking on Upload Fields will open a computer browser window. Locate the necessary file and attach it.
- Drop Files: Drag a file(s) from your desktop and drop on the Drop Files box to easily attach a file.
Once a file is attached to a task, the Files icon on the Task Card in Kanban and Row Views will change color as an indicator.