Task cards in Kanban and Row Views can display Labels, which can help with organization and prioritization of tasks, as well as be used for quick visual reference. In order for labels to appear on the task cards, your admin must configure field sets and select the desired task fields to be displayed on the task cards. For example, if you would like to see the priority of tasks on task cards, you can add the Priority field to the Label field set.
If a field is selected to be displayed as a task card label, then the value that is entered into that field will be automatically displayed on the task card. If the field is left blank, then the label will not display on the task card.
In addition, the color of the labels can also be configured, if necessary.
Configure Task Card Labels [Admin]
- From Setup, navigate to Create | Objects.
- Select TaskRay Task.
- Scroll down to the Field Sets section and click Edit next to Task Card Labels.
- From the palette, drag the fields that you want as Task Card Labels and drop them into the In the Field Set container.
Note: You can drag related object fields as well by selecting the desired object in the left-hand column.
- Click Save.
Change Label Color [Admin]
TaskRay defaults each label (up to 9) with a color. The colors can be changed if necessary.
Furthermore, if you would like to add different color labels for each field picklist value, check out the Customize Task Card Label Colors According to Picklist Selection article.
- From Setup, navigate to:
- Lightning: Custom Code | Custom Settings.
- Classic: Develop | Custom Settings.