You can follow activity on projects and tasks. You can select to either follow specific projects or tasks, or you can opt in to auto-follow activity. When you opt in, depending on your Chatter Email Notification preferences (My Settings | Chatter | Email Notifications), you will receive a digest of Chatter activity on the project's tasks on either a daily or weekly basis.
You can select specific projects and tasks that you want to follow.
- Locate the Project or Task that you want to follow and open its Details.
- Click on the Chatter tab.
- Click on + Follow on the right.
- Close Project/Task Details.
You can select to auto-follow all task activity for selected projects.
- In the left sidebar, hover over the project for which you want to follow task activity and click on the More Actions icon that appears.
- Select Edit Project. Alternatively, double click on the project.
- This will open the Project Details. Select the Team tab.
- Next to your name, click Follow TaskRay Chatter. It is possible to view but not edit other Team Member's auto-follow status.
- Close Project Details.