TaskRay offers a separate dashboard extension package that provides you with a great starting point to create custom reports using TaskRay data. Although there are many different types of reports that you can build in Salesforce using TaskRay data, this is a good way to get started.
- In the AppExchange, navigate to the TaskRay Dashboards listing.
- Click Get It Now.
- If prompted, click Log in to the AppExchange.
- Choose Install in Production or Install in Sandbox.
- Review the terms and conditions and check the I have read and agree to the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Click Confirm and Install.
- Select the type of users that you want to install TaskRay Dashboards for:
- Install for Admins Only
- Install for All Users
- Install for Specific Profiles
- Click Install.
Manage Visibility [Admin]
You can manage access to the TaskRay reports. This allows you to specify the users that get visibility into the reports.
- In Salesforce, navigate to the Reports tab.
- In the Folders section (left sidebar), hover over TaskRay (Installed Package: TaskRay Dashboards), click on the Pin icon that appears, and select Share.
- This will open a prompt to manage access to the folder. At the top, next to Share with, select who you want to share the TaskRay folder with (Users, Roles, etc.).
- Click Share next to the desired selections. For the selections, specify the level of access: Viewer, Editor, Manager in the Access column.
- Click Done.
- Optional: To remove a selection, click on the X next to it.
- Click Close.
For more information on sharing reports, see the Salesforce Share a Report or Dashboard Folder article.
Now that you've set up access to the folder, you can check to see if the desired users have access to the TaskRay dashboards.
- Navigate to the Dashboards tab.
- Click on TaskRay dashboard. If reports are not displaying, click Edit.
- Using the View dashboard as, confirm running user or specified user has a TaskRay license.