If you've accidentally deleted a TaskRay Project or Task, don't worry! It is possible to retrieve and undelete it.
Similar to all Salesforce records, when a TaskRay Project or Task is deleted, it first goes to your Salesforce Recycle Bin. The deleted record will remain there for up to 15 days before automatically being deleted permanently.
For Projects: Keep in mind, retrieving a deleted project record will not automatically retrieve all of the tasks associated with that project. You will have to undelete each individual task manually to make them appear in TaskRay.
Retrieve a Deleted Record
- Go to the Home tab in Salesforce.
- Scroll down toward the bottom of the page and click on the Recycle Bin link located on the left sidebar.
- In the Recycle Bin, you can switch between:
- My Recycle Bin: only shows items you've deleted
- All Recycle Bin: shows all recently deleted items
Further details about the Salesforce Recycle Bin can be found here.