Mini page layouts allow you to see quick information on records. In TaskRay, mini page layouts appear when hovering over tasks in Plan or Calendar Views. It is possible to customize the information that appears in the mini page layouts by modifying the TaskRay Task object's mini page layout and removing/adding fields.
- From Setup, navigate to:
- Lightning: Objects and Fields | Object Manager
- Classic: Create | Objects
- Select TaskRay Task.
- Navigate to the Page Layouts section and select Project Task Layout.
- At the top of the container that spans across the top of the page, click on Mini Page Layout.
- Move the desired fields from Available Fields into Selected Fields (and vice versa). The order of the fields in the Selected Fields box will reflect what gets displayed on the mini page layout in TaskRay (on hover over the task bar in Plan and Calendar Views).
- Click Save.
It is also possible to add custom fields to mini page layouts. To do this, first create the desired field on the TaskRay Task object and then add it to Mini Page Layout - Selected Fields on the Mini Page Layout (same as steps 1-6 in section above).
Instructions for adding custom fields can be found in the Add Custom Fields to Projects and Tasks article.