Every checklist item has an i icon to the right of it. When hovering over that icon, a mini page layout appears that displays additional information about the checklist item. The fields that display on hover can be customized.
Adding Custom Fields to Checklist Item Mini Page Layout [Admin]
If you would like to add custom fields to the Checklist Item mini page layout, you would first need to create those fields on the TaskRay Checklist Item object.
Instructions for adding custom fields can be found in the Add Custom Fields to Projects and Tasks article (follow the instructions, but use the TaskRay Checklist Item object). Once you have created all of the desired custom fields, follow the instructions below to add them to the mini page layout.
Customize the Checklist Item Mini Page Layout [Admin]
You can add and remove fields from the mini page layout. For information on adding custom fields to the mini page layout, please see the section below.
- From Setup, navigate to Create | Objects.
- Select TaskRay Checklist Item.
- Scroll down to the Page Layouts section and click Edit next to TaskRay Checklist Item Layout.
- At the top of the purple box, click on Mini Page Layout.
- Move the desired fields from Available Fields into Selected Fields (and vice versa). The order of the fields in the Selected Fields box will reflect what gets displayed on the mini page layout in TaskRay (on hover over the checklist item i).
- Click Save.