Note: This feature is available to the following product editions:
In Calendar View, when viewing projects that contain unscheduled tasks, the Assistant tab will display an Unscheduled Tasks section. Using the Assistant, you can quickly schedule tasks by dragging and dropping them onto the Calendar. This section will not be visible in any of the other views or if the selected projects do not contain any unscheduled tasks.
Tasks Without Dates
If you are looking at a project that contains unscheduled tasks, follow the steps below to access the Tasks Without Dates tab in the Assistant. Remember, this tab will not be visible if there are no unscheduled tasks on the selected project(s).
- When viewing a project(s) with unscheduled tasks in the Calendar View, click on the Assistant tab in the right sidebar.
- The tab will open and you should see the Unscheduled Tasks section, which will list all unscheduled tasks for the currently selected projects. You will not see this section if there are no unscheduled tasks.
- The tasks in the list are color-coded to match the projects that they are associated with.
- You can click on the task name in the list to open the Task Details.
- From here, select a Task and drag it onto the desired date on the Calendar to schedule it.
- Once the task in on the Calendar, you can:
- Adjust task duration by dragging the right end of the Task Bar.
- Reschedule the task by dragging and dropping it onto the new tile on the Calendar.