This feature is available to the following product editions:
One of the TaskRay views is the Spreadsheet View. To learn about other views in more detail, see the following articles:
Spreadsheet View is a familiar spreadsheet-style interface, for managing your task data in TaskRay. In this view, you can view, sort, create, select multiple rows or cells, and make bulk edits and deletes. Spreadsheet View can also be printed or exported as a CSV file by clicking on the Export button in the toolbar.
Each row in this view represents a record, while each column is representative of a field. Cells are in view mode by default - clicking into the cell transforms it into edit mode, and navigating away from the cell saves any changes to the values.
Spreadsheet View Tips
- Add any combination of columns, by using the cog to select fields to display. Users' most recent column combinations are maintained even after navigating out of the app.
- Adjust the column size by clicking and expanding the column header.
- Sort data ascending or descending by a single column, by clicking the arrow next to the column name.
- Quickly create tasks using the quick add.
Note: If a task is added but doesn't meet the current filter criteria, it will not show in the Spreadsheet View until filter criteria are expanded.
- Select multiple cells to make the same change to several records in bulk.
- Select a single row to delete a record using the trash can. Select multiple rows to make bulk deletes.
- Users can utilize the undo feature for any changes made in the time they have been on the page.