The April 2023 release is here!
About the Release
All sandboxes with TaskRay installed have been upgraded to the latest release as of April 26. Production instances will be upgraded on May 10. Now is a great time to test the new release against your customizations in sandbox!
Key items to test during this time include:
- We have introduced the Dynamic Team Builder, a new feature that allows you track information about Resources and leverage data when building project teams, adding team members, removing team members, and reassigning work.
- Verify tasks and checklist items still move as expected when bulk re-assigning work to project team members.
- Verify ownership is properly transferred when reassigning tasks and checklist items through your usual processes.
- If you have any automations to assign project teams, validate they still work as expected.
- We recommend testing any cloning/stitching process you use to verify the outputs in regards to the project team and ownership.
- We have retired Classic Filtering. If you did not upgrade to Enhanced Filtering prior to this release, test the following:
- Test Enhanced Filtering in the TaskRay main app. Verify your users have access to the right fields in flex filters sets to easily find the project information they need.
- With the Classic Filtering retirement, we also retired Legacy Modals. If you did not upgrade to Enhanced Modals prior to this release, test the following:
- Validate your users have access to the fields they need in the Task and Project modals.
- With the Classic Filtering retirement, we also retired Legacy Record Types. If you did not upgrade to Multiple Task Record Types prior to this release, test the following:
- Validate that switching record types works for users in their preferred views (e.g., kanban), and that your page layouts are as expected when opening modal